A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
In our rapidly growing company opportunities for development and career advancement are never far away. If you are looking for challenge, to be rewarded for your results and you thrive in a demanding environment, PCC is an unparalleled place to build your career.
Our employees are important to us and we strive to provide a competitive benefit package that shows this commitment to their well-being. We have tried to provide plenty of flexibility so each employee can make the choices that best suit his or her current situation. Specifics of each employee’s benefit package will also depend on a variety of factors including job classification and location. Here is just a sample of what you may be eligible for in the US:
- Health and life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Health and Fitness Club Reimbursement Program
- Tuition assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
Some of these programs require contributions from the employee, but many are fully paid by the company. The above list is subject to change.
Employees of non-U.S. operations are offered benefits commensurate with those offered by other employers in the area.