A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
PCC Aerostructures is a leading Tier II supplier of highly engineered metallic and composite parts, kits, and assemblies to the global aerospace industry. The business’ signature products can increasingly be found in new, high-production aircraft.
PCC Aerostructures operates out of 36 facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia and has a strong manufacturing supply chain capability in place to support customers globally.
Many of our sites are leaders or global players in the following areas:
- Complex, medium-sized ,prismatic, aluminum machined parts and structural assemblies
- Hard-metal machining and mechanical/structural assembly
- High-performance, low-weight, advanced composite structures, components, and applications
- Structural and kinematic control rod assemblies, flight control mechanisms, and swaged cable assemblies
- Specialized multi-component fastening systems
- Full-service chemical processing and metal finishing
PCC Aerostructures holds the following quality certifications at various sites:
- ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2001; ISO 9001:2008
- AS9100 Rev B; AS9100 Rev C
- EN/JISQ/ASO 9100:2003; EN/JISQ/ASO 9100:2004; EN/JISQ/AS0 9100:2008; EN/JISQ/AS0 9100:2009
Nadcap approvals (composites, welding, heat treatment, non-destructive testing, surface treatments, chemical processing, thermal spray, shot peening.)